My Level 2 Score in ELTI



>
Last tuesday, I had a test in ELTI and it was the test to jump to the next level. It was writting and listening test at 6.30 pm. It was about the grammar, made a story of my childhood, and completed the dialog. I felt that I will pass the test. And then, on last friday I got the verbal test. We had to face the teacher with our partner and then we asked each other with a list question which is given. I think, I did my best there. At the end of the test, we were showed the result for our test.


I gor A- for the writing test, B- for my verbal test, and A- for listening test. Do you think I am good enough in English?

I don't think so. I feel what have I gotten during the course is not enough. I need more practice in English so I can speak well and effective. At the class, sometimes we still used bahasa and the converesation was too simple. I hope I could got more.

What should I do now?
I can't continue the next level on 28 this month because I am going to take a practice in my study (KP = Kerja Praktek). So I said to the front office of ELTI to have a break. They said that I have 8 months for the break. Actually, I am still waiting the confirmation from the company which will be my practice place.

Any suggestion?

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Тhis is verу attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared youг sitе іn my socіal nеtωoгks

Feel fгee tо surf to mу ωebsite: Www.Efficienttaxiservice.Com

Post a Comment

Back to Top